domingo, 27 de julio de 2008

Attempt at digital inking


Ok, this is my first serious attempt at digital inking and the very first in Illustrator so it is being quite hard. I put a lot of effort in the character faces but very little effort in the rest. I draw the chairs really fast this time. I used both Illustrator and Photoshop, since I still don't know how to do certain things in Illustrator. I hope that's not a problem. I shouldn't have drawn that line under...I believe he's Slab. Never quite learnt who is who yet.Now I realize I maybe made some of the lines thinner when I filled the blanks in Photoshop in the illustration bellow. I still don't know how to use the colouring in illustrator, I get some odd effects. I filled the blanks in Photoshop so I could show the finished drawing and not the layers. But maybe I should have change the order of some layers? We should see the table under Ernie's hands...

No hay comentarios: